Sunday 27 March 2011

silly

DID YOU KNOW THAT ALL NUMBER FROM 1 TO 999 DOESN'T HAVE A LETTER "A" but my brain was fulled with A. and I wonder if i ever cross your mind. for me it happens all the time. i don't understand how i can care this much when you don't care at all. i'm 99% sure you don't love me (but it's that 1% that keeps me hanging on). i hope you see my blog and notice everything's about you.
I love you so much. I’ve never loved someone so much in my life and I never will, but the hardest part is knowing that you’re long gone, and you’ve moved on. I want to tell you, I want you to know, but I know you dont feel the same way… so what’s the point.
I guess when a heart breaks, it doesn’t break even… 

Why do people always say “If we’re meant to be, we’re meant to be”. Don’t they know that without effort, destiny won’t work.


No comments:

Post a Comment