Friday 19 November 2010

something you should have known

Hey boy, do you mind to go away from my brain?
I hate this, when I can’t stop thinking of you.
I’m tired crying all the time.
I wouldn’t dream about you anymore.

I don’t know how to say.
This pain hurts me so much.
Now you think that I’m just a fool cause I put him became my universe.
Yes, I’m a fool if I do that.
Seriously, I won’t.
I won’t put someone became my everything
because I know how terrible it would kill me when I did it.

My heart doesn’t under my control now.
It’s yours.

But sorry, I’m not a stupid one.
I try to save my heart.
Before you dominate mine more terrify, I take my rights.
I try to recovery mine.
Even if it would be pretty hard, I know I can.
I can through it all.
No more pain.
No more hurt.
No more sorrow.
No more tears.
No more suffer.
No more sadness.
Please God, let me happy without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment