Friday 11 March 2011

Dear God

For million times, I’m falling in love with the same boy. Yes, everyday I fall in love with the same boy. We’ve never met again in a long time, but he always stay in my heart. He probably doesn’t know about this. God, guide me to manage my feelings. I fall so deep in love with him but I still remember You. You have some rules of love that has been written in the Holy Qur’an. I try to obey them. Please take care of me in Your best way. You know that I don’t wanna have a relationship which doesn't have future purposes. I wanna have a serious one, because I’m not easy to fall in love. For me, love is not to play.
Love is a blessing from God to every human in the world. It can’t be defined by words, I just feel it now. I know it’s too early to talk about serious love. I just want You to guide me. Give me the sign if he is the right one please let him closer to me and if he’s not just blow him with the wind.

I’m twentieth now. Everyone wants to married someday. So do I. 

Dear God, if he loves me too, would You allow me to have a relationship with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment