Saturday 2 January 2016

hello 2016

Alhamdulillah, it’s already 2016. I’m really grateful that Allah still gives me a chance to live until now. 2015 has taught me so many things, too much pressure at first but gradually Allah shows the hikmah from what happened. 2015 has been the most life changing year by far. It has been a tough year for me. There were times even breathing was a struggle, but I did great and I’m survived. It’s been a very dramatic year, a lot of struggles and many lessons learned. Alhamdulillaah..

I would love to Thank Allah, and everyone who have helped me through the difficult times. Your supports are really matters to me.
May Allah grant us another blessings in 2016. Pray the best for me and may we all be better servants to Allah everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment